Prop List

There are a number of props I need to source ahead of filming my opening sequence. Most of them are household items, that I already have around my house (such as a bed, bathroom toiletries, other furniture) which are incorporated into the scene to add verisimilitude. Others, like the mobile phone and a weapon (such as a knife, hammer or baton) play a more significant role in the development of the narrative.


The phone will be used during the parts of the scene where the victim is having a conversation with his neighbour. It is an important prop as it alerts both the victim and the audience to the danger the boy is in.




My antagonist will be shown in the final shot of the scene carrying a weapon, to imply to the audience that he is about to attack the victim. I will choose between a knife, a hammer or a baton.

Comments