Preparing my Titles

Now that I have completed my shot list and storyboard, I have organised the order in which I want elements to appear in my opening sequence. This includes inserting titles, which are a convention of opening sequences I found during my research.

I have decided to use black title cards to present my titles rather than having them appear over the top of the images. This will also break up some of my shots and add to the suspense that I am intending to create throughout my scene.

Below are the title cards I have made on Photoshop. This is the order they will appear in throughout the sequence. They include the names of the production companies involved in making the film, the main actors (with their own separate title cards), the secondary actors (together on one title card) the names of the executive producers, producers and the director. The final card is the title of the film; I have included a still image of it here but I think I will use Adobe After Effects to animate the title when it appears at the end of my opening sequence.










Comments